I got an invite to join Gmail on one of my non-gmail account. They are still pitching “Over 2,700 MB of free storage”. Last I checked, my gmail footer was showing a number almost close to 7GB.
Seems like some marketing person forgot to update this with ‘unlimited storage’ message.
If you haven’t already heard about Gmail, it’s a new search-based webmail
service that offers:
– Over 2,700 megabytes (two gigabytes) of free storage
– Built-in Google search that instantly finds any message you want
– Automatic arrangement of messages and related replies into
– Powerful spam protection using innovative Google technology
– No large, annoying ads–just small text ads and related pages that are
relevant to the content of your messages